You have questions? We have answers
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fabriik support is available 24 hours a day, Monday to Friday.
Money Button support is available 24 hours a day, Monday to Friday.
At Fabriik, we have incorporated the Money Button platform to function as the wallet solution for our closed beta tokenization platform.
Money Button is a non-custodial wallet and never has access to your funds. All funds are held client-side in a wallet encrypted with a hash of your password that our company never sees. We cannot access, block, reverse, freeze, confiscate, or inflate away your funds. All funds are 100% the responsibility of the users who send funds directly to other users without going through an intermediary.
At Money Button, there are two ways to create an account. Below are the steps for each option:
Option 1: Creating an account from moneybuton.com
- Go to moneybutton.com
- Click Sign up
- Fill in your email address and password (2x)
- A verification email from Money Button will be sent to your registered email address, click verify on that email to confirm your account.
- Once you have verified your account, make sure to click on your mnemonics and save them in case you ever run into account troubles.
Option 2: Third-Party App
- Swipe the button on your third party app
- Fill in your email address and password
- Verify email address and you are all set up
- Note: to view your mnemonics, you can log into your account on the moneybutton.com website. It is very important that you save these in case of potential account errors. Your mnemonics are your identity verification.
Mnemonics is a twelve-word security phrase that Money Button uses to confirm an individual’s identity and allow users to recover their money if they lose the password to their account.
It’s important to remember your mnemonics when creating an account because your twelve-word mnemonics is the only identification process that Money Button accepts. Without this security phrase, you cannot log back into your account if you forget your login password and you cannot recover your money that will be held once locked out of your account.
On the behalf of the Money Button team, we stress the urgency of keeping your mnemonics on record in case any of the issues above occur.
Paymail is a new identity protocol for Bitcoin that removes Bitcoin addresses from the user experience. Instead of addresses, Paymail uses human-readable names that look exactly the same as email addresses. Paymails are much easier to write, type or tap into a phone than Bitcoin addresses.
Paymail was designed and developed collaboratively by nChain, Money Button, Handcash, Centbee, and Electrum SV for the benefit of the entire Bitcoin ecosystem. Paymail is open and free to use for any application on Bitcoin (BSV). For more information you can read our blog post here: Introducing Paymail
If you lose the password to your Money Button account, you can reset it by clicking ‘I forgot my password’ on the login page.
Once that is completed, we will send you a verification email with a password reset link.
You can reset your password if you are already logged into your Money Button account.
- Go to settings by clicking the cog at the top of the screen. Click on your profile and search for your password and click “Change my password”.
- Provide your old password and the new one you wish to use. (No mnemonic required)
I have reset my password and signed back into Money Button. Why is my balance in the wallet empty?
Your card will state that you have money on hold because we first need to verify that it is you. By clicking on ‘you have money on hold’ and filling in your correct mnemonic, our team can guarantee that it is you.
Once that is done, your balance will show in your wallet again.
It is important to understand that Money Button is a non-custodial wallet. We never have access to your money. When you add funds to your Money Button wallet, we require you to save your mnemonic (a twelve-word security phrase).
This is because if you forget your password, your money is automatically put on hold. To recover your password, you need to use your old mnemonic when adding funds. See the following steps:
- Go to your money on hold.
- Click on the funds you are trying to recover.
- Write down your mnemonic.
Once completed, your recovered funds will appear on your balance.
In case you have not saved your mnemonic, you can try remembering your old password. If you can’t remember either, unfortunately there is nothing Money button the wallet can do to help you recover your funds.
Payment & transactions
There are two options for uploading money into your Money Button wallet. First you click on the red circle titled ‘Add Money’ and select either or option below.
You can send money from another wallet /exchange to your address or to your Money Button paymail if the other wallet or exchange supports the paymail format.
Example: Send BSV to *@moneybutton.com (Paymail address that includes your 5 Money Button digits)
Add funds using your credit card with Coinify.To do this, you need to:
- Complete a KYC Process
- Fill in Credit Card Information
- Select the Amount of Money
- Pay Fees
- Swipe Money Button
Once logged into your Money Button account, you can follow the steps below to transfer money:
- Fill in recipient information: Paymail Address or Address
- Select the number of people you want to transfer money to
- Select the Amount of Money You want to transfer
- Swipe the Money Button